You Don't Know What You Don't KnowDec 28, 2017
The two days I recently spent with a client and his wife working on their new home plan was very productive. Being there and walking their lot and seeing the view they will have from their new house was eye-opening. When working with clients online, I don't always get the opportunity to see many of the things that could help in the design process. In short, I don't know what I don't know about the project we're working on.
For this client, I now know more things about their project, lifestyle and expectations that I would have otherwise missed if we would be working exclusively online. When I do training for Chief Architect users, it's much the same. So much of what I teach is an awareness of what's possible with Chief. I continually hear from my students that they had no idea what Chief Architect is capable of.
- The correct process to use when starting a plan
- The importance of defaults and how to set them up
- Why annotations and layers are necessary to do your plans faster
- How layer sets are used to create the views for your plans
- That the roof join tool will work 100% of the time if you click the right edges
- The automatic roof tool will get between 0% and 100% of your roof right
- And 100s of other things they had no idea about….
I've had many people tell me after my training class that even though they didn't always remember the steps needed to do something, they knew it was there and they could find it. That is the underlying theme of all of my training - to give you the tools to find things which in turn make you successful!
To Your Success,
Chief Experts Academy