The best leads are when someone calls you and says “Hi, I want you to work on my house, I saw your work at my neighbor’s home, and they said they loved your results and your team. We have $50,000 in cash and are ready to start as fast as you can show up here and discuss the project. When can you come by?”.
Unfortunately, that is not the reality of the world, but you can come close if you market yourself correctly. Look closely at the fantasy sentence above and realize that a significant portion can be positioned to support your sales objectives.
Learn how to create an environment that attracts your ideal prospects, so they quickly move to qualified leads that easily become a better sale!
1. Be 100% ready for your ideal lead that is calling next
2. Enhance your image before speaking to a prospect
3. Marketing to the What and Where to create demand
4. Ensuring your website supports follow up communications
5. Hiring Free Salespeople to bring leads to your door
Brian Javeline is the owner of MyOnlineToolbox, the #1 online marketing, website services, and education company that focuses on contractors.
Here is the link that Brian posted to get his basic and advanced website training package for only $397. Savings of $497 https://bit.ly/onlinetoolbox