What Should be in a Set of Construction Drawings, Continued - Designers Show #18Sep 08, 2020
Visit the Show Page for any downloads mentioned:
A well-done set of plans is such an important part of the project. In many cases what should go into a plan is straightforward and doesn’t require much thought. But more often than not, this is not the case. This can be a complicated process so we want to dig deeper into the process of creating plans.
In today's show, Dan and John continue the discussion about What Should be in a Set of Construction Drawings. Topics include strategy, how to start a plan, types of plans, options to offer, and working with the client.
1. Introduction: Chief Experts Academy Marketplace 00:01
2. A Look at Different Kinds of Plans 04:40
3. What are Some of the Options to Offer? 18:20
4. Do You Have a Design Specialty? 27:38
5. The Strategy of the Entire Process 32:00
6. Building Checklists 39:57
7. The Discovery Process 40:53
8. How to Start a Plan - "Planning the Plan" 50:13
9. Ask Questions! 58:41
10. Bonus: How to use Export 3D Viewer File 1:00:55
A well-done set of plans is such an essential part of the project. In many cases, what should go into a plan is straightforward and doesn't require much thought. But more often than not, this is not the case.
Templates save time. It's one of the many benefits of membership in the ProAcademy. You'll get custom templates and the knowledge you need to modify and use them in your business. You'll ultimately save hours of work on each project.
Your ProAcademy membership will also will include Specialty Libraries, Construction Details, Webinars, Office Hours & More...Enroll for the "ProAcademy"