Visit the Show Page for any downloads mentioned:
Join Dan and John as they continue discussing What Should be in a Set of Construction Drawings.
Creating a set of plans can be a complicated process, so we want to dig deeper into creating plans.
We'll take a look at:
- What are some of the options that you offer
- The strategy of the entire process.
- How to start a plan - "Planning the Plan."
- What type of plan should you be creating
- Getting the As-Built plan
- The client interview - What gets discussed?
- The Art/Science of Asking Questions
- What should be in the plan - The page order
- Should there be a cover sheet?
- Should there be specifications on the plan?
- Where can you get help on creating a plan?
A well-done set of plans is such an essential part of the project. In many cases, what should go into a plan is straightforward and doesn't require much thought. But more often than not, this is not the case.
Templates save time. It's one of the many benefits of membership in the Pro Academy. You'll get custom templates and the knowledge you need to modify and use them in your business. You'll ultimately save hours of work on each project.
Your Pro Academy membership will also will include Specialty Libraries, Construction Details, Webinars, Office Hours & More...Enroll for the "Pro Academy"