Have you ever wondered what it takes to run a successful remodeling business in today's business climate?
Dan and John talk with guest Loren Schirber from Castle Building and Remodeling, a Minneapolis, MN contracting firm with 5.7 million in 2019 sales.
1. Introduction with Loren Schirber 00:01
2. The philosophy of growing a remodeling company 13:30
3. Developing a good Management Team 19:53
4. How does the process work at Castle? 24:15
5. How Castle deals with current material costs/shortages 41:50
6. What is Castle's closing ratio? 45:25
7. The Castle Educational Home Tour 48:30
8. What is Castle's hiring process? 53:46
9. What Loren is most proud of 56:01
10. Loren's closing thoughts 59:57
Loren is the second generation in Castle. He took over for his father Marty in 2004 and has never looked back. Castle now operates from five locations in Minneapolis and St. Paul and has carved out a great niche in the residential remodeling world.
We're excited about talking with Loren, and you'll see why as we discuss how their transparency in everything they do has helped them to grow their business. You can visit Loren's website at https://www.castlebri.com/
Dan and John,
Chief Experts Academy
PS. We'll also discuss how Chief Architect has been an instrumental tool in the success of Castle.
Templates save time. It's one of the many benefits of membership in the Pro Academy. You'll get custom templates and the knowledge you need to modify and use them in your business. You'll ultimately save hours of work on each project.
Your Pro Academy membership will also include Specialty Libraries, Construction Details, Webinars, Office Hours & More...