How to Plan Your Business for the Present and To Sell - Designers Show #38Feb 10, 2021
Chief Architect Training Courses
It's incredible how easy it is to get caught up in the day-to-day grind of running our businesses and the struggles to make ends meet and, in many cases, to survive.
Have you ever wondered why anyone would want to buy my business?
You might be surprised what the answer could be if you're willing to put in the work…
Join us as David Lupberger, a business Transition Specialist, walks us through how to set up our business to make a great living and have an asset that we can sell when the time is right.
- Setting transition goals
- Removing yourself from daily operations
- Creating transferable value/minimizing risk
- Establishing a transition timetable
- Addressing the asset gap (if there is one)
- Planning for the unexpected
- Reviewing potential sales to children, a 3rd party, or to co-owners/key employees
As a small business owner that has been in business for a long time, I can say with conviction that my new focus is on building an asset that I can one day pass on to someone else.
To your success,
Dan Baumann, Chief Experts Academy
Pro Academy Members
In this class we're going to dive deep into Chief Architect templates. How they work and how to customize them for your business.