Bring Your Chief Architect and Design Questions to the Designers Show #87designers show Oct 24, 2022
In this Designers Show, Dan Baumann, John Schrader, and their regular guests Robin Fisher and Rene Rabbitt, share their experiences and expertise on tips and strategies for the real world of design in construction.
Some topics covered include using Before & After Sliders, bringing images into your plans, and using Matterport. We also highlight a few Chief Architect Icons.
- Welcome & Upcoming Class 00:01
- Using Before & After Sliders on Your Website 06:58
- Elfsite.com 12:54
- How to Show a Glass House Image 13:36
- Using Multiple Template Pages/Layouts 22:12
- Bringing Pictures into Your Plans 23:34
- The Arc With Arrow Tool 27:47
- Custom Line Types 33:30
- Selecting Images 35:41
- Adding Links into Text 36:58
- Using a Matterport Scan 41:00
- The Roof Saddle Tool 49:24
- What to Buy for a Video Card for Chief X14 1:00:02
- Putting a Callout Label on a Picture in a Layout 1:03:18
- Go to Chiefexperts.com for Upcoming Course 1:05:11
On-Demand Chief Architect Training
Don't Miss These New Courses With A Simple Goal: "Help You Become A Better Designer"
- Understand And Define The Structural Elements In Building Construction
- "Creating a Plan - Quick Start" course for Chief Architect users
- Define And Draw The Structural Elements In Your Projects
- Discover the Inner Workings of Chief Architect and What it Wants From You