Digital Marketing Clarity
For Designers and Contractors
Finally, an easy-to-follow course to help you discover how to create a great website, get found on Google and set up a social media platform that you enjoy using.
In This Course, You'll Discover How To:
- Create a brand to be proud of
- Create compelling marketing graphics
- Verify should be on your website pages
- Create an easy to follow marketing plan
- Set up Google correctly, so you get found
- Choose which social media to use
- Build an email list to market to
- Write things your clients will love
- and much more....
Marketing can be a mind-bending and intimidating process
That's why we created this course to help bring you the clarity you need to understand the best marketing methods to use, no matter your skill level or budget.
When you've completed this course, you'll be able to create your marketing materials and work more effectively with everyone that has a say in how your business shows up online.
You'll have an easy-to-follow marketing blueprint that you'll use to attract the types of clients you want for the type of work you love doing.
And you'll confidently and knowledgeably move forward with your marketing doing the things that matter the most for your business.
Imagine How Great It Will Feel To...
- Have a consistent brand that reflects who you are and what you do!
- Know that the very best clients can more easily find you!
- Inform those that are not a good fit for you to filter themselves out!
- Have a blueprint you can follow to stay ahead of schedule!
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTORS
Joleen is the Founder and CEO of Big Raven Media, a digital advertising agency based in Minnesota. She has been helping business owners clarify and implement their marketing strategies for over 20 years.
Joleen and her team help companies get noticed online with compelling websites and social media that bring in business. And local area marketing ensures that her clients stand out from the crowd.
"Joleen will show you how to post your best ideas to your most effective social media channel … and grow from there!"
Dan is the founder of Chief Experts and helps Chief Architect users, designers, and contractors run more profitable businesses and understands the importance of marketing.
Dan has been running his online business since 1997 and knows a thing or two about digital marketing. Plus, working with Joleen for five years, it's time to share his experience and knowledge with others.
"Dan will offer ideas that will help simplify your marketing efforts, so you stand out to your potential clients."
Christopher Pasch has left a new comment on "Digital Marketing Clarity"
"I am really surprised how much this course has refined my thinking about marketing. We haven't even started the actual course, but the zoom calls and bonus ebooks are worth the price of the course!
Thanks, Dan and Joleen for providing this class. We needed it!"
Digital Marketing Clarity
The Course Syllabus & Schedule
We’ll meet online twice per week for 3 weeks starting Tuesday, February 15, 2022.
(All sessions will be recorded) Tuesdays and Thursdays | 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM CST
Whether you're just getting started with your marketing plans or you're a seasoned pro, this course will provide you with a valuable step-by-step guide to improving your online presence so that the right customers can more easily find you.
You're getting years of practical experience from Dan Baumann and Joleen Emery in a fun and easy-to-understand live online class format that allows you to ask questions and gain deeper insight.
You don't have to try to figure out digital marketing alone — we're here to help!
MODULE ONE: Defining Your Brand
- What is and isn't working in the online world
- You are more than a logo; you're a story
- Pinpoint who you are trying to attract
- Define who you are trying to repel
- Create a Brand Identity you can stick with
MODULE TWO: Analyze Your Digital Footprint
- Are you "on-brand" everywhere people look to find you?
- Do your channels and pages accurately represent what you do?
- Are your social media efforts doing anything to grow your business?
- Are you on the best channel for the content you're willing to create?
MODULE THREE: Developing a Marketing Calendar
- Create a plan you can stick to
- Discover how to find joy in your marketing efforts
- Attract customers who love what you do
- Set realistic goals you can achieve with tasks you like doing
- Ignite your passion and see what happens
MODULE FOUR: Website, Email, Social
- Discover the ingredients for lead generation & list building
- Craft a website that is more than a digital brochure
- Learn how to entice followers to open your email
- Establish where you will be on Social Media & Decide what you will do
MODULE FIVE: Creating Content
- Create content you like making
- Learn how to create valuable content that attracts customers
- Discover your unique voice—what's your difference?
- Ignite your interest and passion in making content!
MODULE SIX: Have to Do vs. The Nice to Do
- Learn how to avoid overwhelm
- Establish daily, weekly, and monthly tasks
- Discover how to be ahead instead of always behind
- Define what's most critical for your business
Bonus 1: Your Complete Guide To Getting Banned From Facebook
This guide will show you what you can do to get banned from Facebook. But since you probably don't want to get banned from FB, don't do the things listed here.
Bonus 2: The Psychology Of Sales - 39 Easy Hacks You Need To Know
Have you ever wondered why you buy the things you buy? Or more importantly--why does your customer buy? We believe Sales is an Art and a Science, in the following pages we will explain why.
Bonus 3: 10X Your Local Lead Generation With Google My Business
This handout lists what you have to do to optimize your Google My Business listings. If you don't do anything else in this course you MUST do this.
Bonus 4: How To Rapidly Grow Your Email List With Lead Magnets
A Lead Magnet is an irresistible bribe. Your website visitors give you their name and e-mail and you give them something that will help them know, like, and trust you. What you give them in exchange for their email has to be SO valuable that their life will be better for having made that transaction with you.
Bonus 5: One Hour One-On-One Sessions
As part of this course, you'll get a one-hour one-to-one session with Joleen. Use your time for a website review, marketing plan evaluation, or get answers to whatever marketing-related questions you have. You could even discuss your Brand questionnaire and get some clarity.
"Working with Joleen and Big Raven Media has been amazing! We never realized our full potential until Joleen showed us how!"
"Best online class I have ever attended — Joleen made sure we had the tools needed to implement with our teams!!! Thanks, Joleen!"
"Joleen's presentation was absolutely delightful. She included everyone in the chat and made me feel like I was sitting in her classroom."
"I never had any use for all that social media stuff, but you woke me from my deep sleep. I now see that you need to use it in the business world."
“Just wanted to say that your teaching skills are superb, and if more people had your attitude, it would be a much better place to live."
"Joleen and her talented staff have transformed my marketing presence with an effective website and consistent social media marketing."
Each week we'll dive deep into specific Digital Marketing topics. You'll also get tips and techniques not found elsewhere and a chance to ask questions.
Our goal is to make it easy for you to find the information you're looking for. That's why we take the time to edit the live meetings and add topics and time codes.
It’s beneficial to participate in the live classes but the recordings make it possible for you to catch up when it’s convenient for you.
Zoom Call Tips & Content
During our weekly Zoom call (separate from our twice-a-week live classes) Joleen and Dan will be available to answer your digital marketing questions and will provide help tips and tricks to help you build your online presence.