Discover the Inner Workings of Chief Architect and What it Wants From You
What you'll get:
- Fifteen, 90-Minute online, live sessions once per week
- Access to an online portal where you can access the course materials and recordings.
- The edited recordings will be posted online after each session
- Time for Q&A will be allowed in each session.
- The Plan and Layout Templates created by Dan Baumann.
- Over 4-hours of on-demand instruction on how templates work
Sessions Start On March 3, 2021
Wed, 3/3/21 - MCA-2.1 Plan Setup, Templates, Text, and 2D CAD Tools
Wed, 3/10/21 - MCA-2.2 Mastering Chief's Text and 2D CAD Tools
Wed, 3/17/21 - MCA-2.3 Layout Strategies, Walls, Dimensioning, Floors
Wed, 3/24/21 - MCA-2.4 Platforms, Foundations & Garages
Wed, 3/31/21 - MCA-2.5 Stairs, Ramps, Decks & Porches
Wed, 4/7/21 - MCA-2.6 Windows, Doors & Cabinets
Wed, 4/14/21 - MCA-2.7 Roofs – Strategies for Automatic & Manual
Wed, 4/21/21 - MCA-2.8 Roofs – Basic & Advanced Manual Roof
Wed, 4/28/21 - MCA-2.9 Layers, Layer Sets, Default Sets & Plan Views
Wed, 5/5/21 - MCA-2.10 3D Slabs, Moldings, Trim & Solids
Wed, 5/12/21 - MCA-2.11 2D & 3D Framing, Sections & Details
Wed, 5/19/21 - MCA-2.12 2D & 3D Terrain, Plot Plans, Import & Export
Wed, 5/26/21 - MCA-2.13 Electrical, Lighting & Mechanical
Wed, 6/2/21 - MCA-2.14 Schedules, Plan Notes, Renderings
Wed, 6/9/21 - MCA-2.15 Assembling the Drawing on Layout Pages