Understanding And Defining The Structural Elements In Building Construction
What you'll get:
- Six, 90-Minute online, live sessions.
- Access to an online portal where you can access the course materials and recordings.
- The PDF book US Residential Construction Details.
- The edited recordings will be posted online after each session
- Time for Q&A will be allowed in each session.
Classes Start January 6, 2021
Wed, 1/6/21 - 1. What Goes Into Building Construction.
Thu, 1/7/21 - 2. Foundations Types and Building Methods
Wed, 1/13/21 - 3. Floor Systems and Construction Techniques
Thu, 1/14/21 - 4. Wall Systems and Uses
Wed, 1/20/21 - 5. Roof System Construction Methods
Thu, 1/21/21 - 6. Design Considerations - Setbacks, Building Sizes, etc.