Understanding, Defining and Drawing The Structural Elements In Building Construction
What you'll get:
- Structures - Types and Terminology, 6-Sessions
- Structures - CAD, 6-Sessions
- Access to an online portal where you can access the course materials and recordings.
- The PDF book US Residential Construction Details.
- The edited recordings will be posted online after each session
- Time for Q&A will be allowed in each session.
Structures - Types and Terminology. Available On-Demand
1. What Goes Into Building Construction.
2. Foundations Types and Building Methods
3. Floor Systems and Construction Techniques
4. Wall Systems and Uses
5. Roof System Construction Methods
6. Design Considerations - Setbacks, Building Sizes, etc.
Courses Start February 24, 2021
Structures - CAD
On-Demand - Structures - CAD Meetup Intro. & Q&A (Zoom Meeting)
On-Demand - 1. Plan Review - What Goes Into a Set of Drawings
On-Demand - 2. Defining Project Parameters and Using Chief's 2D CAD
Wed, 3/3/21 - 3. Defining Foundations and Floor Structures
Thu, 3/4/21 - 4. Defining Wall Structures and Other Structural Elements
Wed, 3/10/21 - 5. Defining Roof Structures and Bearing Conditions
Thu, 3/11/21 - 6. Other Structural Elements and Techniques