Discover the strategies to create great bathroom plans and how to draw them in Chief Architect.
Available On Demand
- Session #1, Design Guidelines & Plan Requirements
- Session #2, Q&A Session - Focus "Plan Review"
- Session #3, Addressing Elements in the Bathroom
- Session #4, Q&A Session - Focus "Materials & Symbols"
- Session #5, Vanity, Toileting and Working Docs
- Session #6, Q&A Session - Focus "Schedules & Working Docs"
- Access to all 6 Live Sessions
- All recordings
- Session handouts
- All of the bonuses
- 1 hour one on one with Dan/Robin (First 10)
- Tutorials & Demonstrations
You'll also get these bonuses:
- Setting Up Optimal Preferences To Operate Chief Architect
- Setting Up The Enhanced Toolbar for the Premier Version
- Adding the Enhanced Toolbar to the Chief Interior Version
- Adding Custom Icons to the Enhanced Toolbar
- Setting Up and Using Some Custom Keystrokes To Save Time
- Setting Up and Using Custom Keystrokes To Save Time
- Downloading Library Content From Chief's Website
- Downloading and Installing the Custom X13 Plan and Layout Template
- Customizing The Layout Template For Your Company
- Overview of Using the Plan Template
- Downloading and Installing the CE Bath Symbol Library
- Using the Custom Shower Creator Library
- Setting Defaults for Your Plan
- Tips for Doing the As-Built Drawings
- Using Canvas for Your As-Built Scans
- Using Matterport for Your As-Built Scans