If you are a builder, designer, architect or a home DIY enthusiast looking to learn Chief Architect quickly,
then DON'T MISS THIS OFFER!
You already know there are others currently using Chief Architect and continuously building their business even when the tides are low...
and chances are, that's exactly what you want too, right?
You want to master Chief Architect in the least possible time, and start feeling like a pro user so that you can focus on making money and build your business around your profession or passion.
The biggest challenge I most often hear is...
"I don't have the time to learn how to use Chief."
"I can't afford Chief training classes."
If you are still on this page, I have to assume that you can relate to this.
And you ask yourself:
How do I learn this software in the least possible time at my own pace, and at my own schedule
so that, I can use my knowledge to grow professionally or build my business.
Choosing to learn it on your own
or going to a Chief Architect Class
will both require you to spend MORE TIME to learn all all th eessential functions, and shortcuts in Chief.
Every professional like you is making one of the BIGGEST mistakes that's guaranteed to keep you from making more money and building a business.
And the worst part is...
You don't even REALIZE you are making a mistake taht is costing you thousands of dollars, countless months of waste time and immeasurable amount of lost impact ( maybe you didn't realize these.. until now).
This is a mistake I want to help you fix...
Pro-Academy is the preferred industry hub of architects, home builders, remodelers, and interior designers who want to learn Chief Architect Software and the Latest Trend in the Industry in a very short period of time.
Recordings from Pro Academy Webinars related to Chief Architect
Training and Files for Chief Architect Templates
Quick Tips for Chief Architect, Technology and Your Business
Recordings of Past Office Hours Meetings
Training from Industry Pros
LEARN AT YOUR OWN PACE IN A VERY SHORT TIME
These presentations give you the education and tools you need to create better plans and derive more profits from your design efforts. Along with Chief Architect training, look for other topics that will help you in your business.GET FULL ACCESS NOW
Pro Academy has been organized so that you can find the exact solution you're looking for. Each lesson module includes a detailed index of what's covered and exactly where you can find it.
For example, this is what you will find in the lesson, Working with Roofs in Chief Architect...
Creating Flat and Round Roofs is easy when you follow the correct procedures. In this session you'll discover the steps you need to take to add these roofs. You'll also learn about Dormer Techniques.
2. How Chief Builds an Automatic Roof (6:17)
3. Settings that can be used with Automatic Roofs (12:18)
4. Roof Behavior when you Manually Reshape a Wall (18:37)
5. Creating a Flat Roof (20:40)
6. Adjusting the Flat Roof Elevation (29:35)
7. Round Room Roofs (37:36)
8. Sidebar: Editing Layout Lines (39:30)
9. Creating a Round Room (44:28)
10. Creating a Round Roof for your Round Room (47:50)
11. Room Attributes with Copy and Paste in Place (54:59)
12.Adding a Five-Sided Dormer (57:09)
13. Creating a Saddle (69:13)
14. Using an Auto Dormer (77:33)
15. Creating a Manual Dormer (84:26)
In this session, you'll discover the steps and process involved in adding a difficult roof to a project using Chief Architect. You'll witness the steps and thinking involved in figuring out how to accurately add manual roofs to a real project.
2. Review the Process of Starting a Roof (2:52)
3. Roof Planes Start With the Baseline (11:39)
4. Using a Cross Section to Locate Fascia and Ridge Height (21:54)
5. Creating and Joining Valleys (29:19)
6. Copy Existing Roof Planes and Paste in Place (38:18)
7. How a Truss Builds in Chief (47:34)
8. Fascia Location, Ridge Caps, Framing Thickness (58:08)
9. Create a Tray Ceiling (62:02)
10. Soffits, Roof Label Size (74:31)
2. Deck Examples (0:47)
3. Handy Chief Tools (4:34)
4. Default Settings (6:31)
5. Follow Stairs (9:01)
6. More Railing Defaults (14:03)
7. Deck Dimensions (18:31)
8. Automatic Deck Framing (19:51)
9. Manuel Deck Framing (23:25)
10. Using a Room Divider (26:29)
11. Deck Support (28:57)
12. Deck Interaction with Terrain (31:08)
13. Setting Deck Framing Defaults (34:32)
14. Creating a Deck Parts Library (38:37)
15. Deck Support Position (43:01)
16. Deck Rim Joists (46:17)
17. Manuel Deck Framing (47:12)
18. Organizing a Deck Plan with Layer Sets (54:56)
19. Mathematically Adjusting Post Elevations (55:59)
20. Using CAD to Manipulate Framing (58:43)
21. Using Slab Tool to Simulate Framing Items (61:25)
22. Corner Steps (67:29)
23. Using Roof Framing out of Context (68:38)
24. Using Molding Tools for Odd Shapes (70:38)
25. Modify a Post to Beam Style Rail (74:59)
Chief has great tools for adding windows and doors. You can use many of the built-in tools to customize these units but in some cases, it's easier to create custom windows and doors. In this session, you'll see some unique ways to add these items to your models.
2. Review of Adding Windows and Doors (2:44)
3. Moldings and Trim (10:48)
4. Multiple Unit Openings and Shaping Windows (27:01)
5. Bay Windows, Nana Walls, Corner Windows (40:22)
6. Creating a Custom Window (52:05)
7. Inset Windows, Shutters, Barn Doors, Custom Garage Doors (66:32)
The Terrain Tools in Chief Architect allow you to take a 3D CAD box and contour the top using terrain lines and points. In this session, you'll learn simple tactics to get the terrain to do what you want.
2. Contouring Basics (9:38)
3. Retaining Walls (20:05)
4. Steps and Railings with Terrain Walls (28:36)
5. Fences, General Questions (41:06)
6. Roads, Driveways, and Sidewalks (53:54)
7. Terrain Features (58:56)
Adding details to the exterior of your model can be done in many ways. In this session, you'll see how to use the Custom Moldings and Slab tools in Chief to add details to your plan. Remember - Chief is a 3D CAD program. Use the tools available to create what you want.
2. Automatic Molding Lines (3:06)
3. Curving a Roof (16:10)
4. Creating a Crown Molding (20:14)
5. Create a Custom Casing (27:27)
6. Adding a Water Table (36:40)
7. Creating Columns (42:39)
8. Creating a Multi-Material Column (52:12)
9. Draw in CAD First and Convert to Polyline Solids (60:15)
Inside Pro Academy, Dan Baumann will teach you how to get the most out of this revolutionary CAD software program. You'll benefit from his more than 20 years experience and master the product more quickly than on your own.
Anyone who draws plans using Chief Architect software will benefit from this course.
Dan has helped Home Builders, Remodeling Contractors, Designers, Kitchen and Bath Pros, Interior Designers, Architects, homeowners and others learn Chief Architect.
If you need to draw it, Dan will teach you how to do it faster with more detail.
It can be frustrating and time consuming figuring out a software as powerful as Chief Architect.
Don't reinvent the wheel. Take advantage of Dan's experience.
Since 1994, he has trained thousands of professionals just like you how to get maximum benefit from Chief Architect.
Spend a few minutes each day in this course and you'll master Chief Architect CAD software quickly.
By working at your own pace, you can fit your training into your busy schedule. And using the important short cuts and useful tips, you'll be able to incorporate Chief Architect into your business sooner.
After 20 years as a remodeling contractor, Dan Baumann recognized that Chief Architect was the future of CAD.
For over three decades he has drawn thousands of plans and trained industry professionals across the world to design their projects more quickly and accurately.
Dan built this platform to give you everything you need to master Chief Architect, and start monetizing your skills quickly.
"Dan is a rare find; being able to be not just an expert in one area, but knows how to leverage many disciplines to help business owners and would-be business owners to avoid pitfalls, work smarter and be successful. If you don't take advantage of Dan's knowledge and experience you are leaving money on the table."
"Dan is certainly an expert in his field. He provides the highest level of expertise in his webcasts, and on-demand member services - well worth every penny! Dan always makes time for his customer's needs & questions. Thanks for all you do!"
"Since becoming a member at Chief Experts, I have learned more from you in a few months than I had in years on my own. Dan provides wonderful live webinars that are extremely easy to follow and understand. "
What is it? The 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee is our way of ensuring your complete satisfaction with our product. ... If you are not satisfied with the product, then let us know within 30 calendar days of purchase, and we will give you a full refund.JOIN PRO ACADEMY NOW
One Year Membership for only $297
for one year membership
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
Enter your name and email to register for this and all of our free recurring live webinars. You'll be notified 1-day and 2-hours before each event. Opt-out any time. We respect your privacy. We will never share your information to any third party.